· Tuition is due the first week of each month. Tuition is based on a 10 month program and is not adjusted for missed classes. We provide make-up classes and you must contact the office within a week and make up the missed class within one month.
· If you must drop a class this must be submitted in writing to the office at the beginning of the month or you will be responsible to pay the full month.
· Please make every effort to come to class on time. A dancer progresses quicker with consistent attendance. If your child misses frequent classes they will have a gap in their dance education which may result in dismissal from the class or the need for private lessons at additional cost, with no refunds on costumes or classes.
· No chewing gum, food, fruity or sugary drinks allowed in class.
· Children must bring water to every class labeled with their name. If we must provide water for your child you will be billed $1.00 per water bottle.
· Costume deposits are paid in December, once this deposit is paid a costume will be ordered for your child and you will be responsible to pay the balance even if you cannot continue in the class.
· Please inform the office if your child is unable to participate in the recital. If you paid the costume deposit you are still responsible to pay the costume balance and there are no refunds on costumes, tickets or videos that may have been ordered.
· You will not receive your child’s costume or recital tickets if you have an outstanding balance. Delinquent accounts may be turned over to collections.
· No running or yelling in the waiting rooms, studios or hallways.
· Children are not allowed in the studios unattended without permission
· All students must arrive prepared for class according to the dress code for that class, if failing to do so they may not participate that day.
· Parents must stay with their child before the start of their scheduled class and be on time to pick up their child after their scheduled class. We are not responsible to monitor children before or after their class.
· You must call the studio if your must miss a class or if you will be late picking up your child.